- First line support for all software, including Microsoft office, Windows Server, Office365
- First line support for all hardware, including Dell’s, IBM’s, servers, workstations, monitors, printers
- Identifies diagnosis, and resolves technical problems, problem escalation and solution tracking
- Work with IS manager in implementing database class systems
- Provide onsite support vendors with all the information needed to assist in supporting the end-users
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks and systems
- Work on Domain Controllers, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Cisco switches and network devices
- Detect and troubleshoot server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention
- Maintain backups, restores techniques and able to support data center components
- Work as a team player with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- SQL and SharePoint Online administration
- Has 1+ years of experience in Systems\Network support, preferably in application database environment
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, domain controllers
- SQL Server Database knowledge is a plus
- Related certification is a plus
- Required some traveling within the city
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT
- Strong, clear and concise communications and speaking skills.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment.
- A desire to exceed project, client and co-worker expectations.
- Familiarity with managing data in Microsoft technologies.