Whether you are dealing with a planned downtime for system and hardware updates or an unpredictable one due to a power outage or natural disaster patient care must continue. TSG’s downtime solutions facilitate the effective management of patient data with real-time access and backup capabilities. Organizations can view or print accurate patient critical clinical and financial data enterprise wide during a downtime as well as continue to register patient safely and securely.
Continuous online patient registration can happen electronically at TSG Patient Registration/Check-in Kiosks when the HIS system is down, thus allowing you to capture crucial admissions information and have it immediately available for your staff. Once the HIS system is live everything is transferred automatically to it.
- Register patients electronically, eliminating paper logging and manual data input into the HIS system
- Scanned driver’s licenses, ID, insurance cards and any other patient document during the downtime registration process will automatically transmit to the HIS System
- Customized field to accommodate your organization’s workflow needs necessary for a patient to be admitted
- Risk of generating duplicate medical record numbers during downtime decreases
Click here to learn more about Patient Check-in Kiosk.
The HIS View Portal is a fully integrated browser-based archive viewing application that allows users to view or print clinical and financial information when the HIS is down.
The portal allows users to access a wide variety of patient data, even during downtimes. Through the use of HIS View, you will no longer have to print out patient charts and other critical information in preparation for a downtime.
- An archiving and downtime solution
- Portal can deploy quickly and easily to remote users when needed
- True real-time access and backup solution in case hospital is offline – stores real-time and purged data from HIS system for lifelong viewing of critical health information
- Integrate with any document imaging system, to show patient scanned documents and faxed images
- Browser-based interface, easy and fast deployment to user PC, tablets or smartphones
- Easy-to-use navigation requires minimal training
- Run on any device, from any OS, from anywhere
- Centralized location to view patient information from different facility databases
- Data automatically syncs back into HIS (with one click)
HIS View Portal Modules
|Financial Modules||Clinical Modules|