The overwhelming advantage of telehealth technologies, in these times, is that they enable clinicians to provide care at any distance. And this advantage remains abundantly helpful for many hospitals and healthcare systems across the nation, even as they move into different phases of their fight against COVID-19. According to a recent headline in the live coronavirus updates of The Times, all 50 states have begun to reopen to some degree.
We all have a vital role to play in maintaining public health and minimizing the spread. For healthcare providers, the difficulty comes in finding safe ways to continue providing care while protecting both patients and staff. Our Patient Check-in & Registration Kiosk is one solution already being used to solve that problem by bringing social distancing practices, hospital
staff, and patient registration data together in a harmonious workflow solution.
- Contactless Patient Intake
- EHR Consulting Services
- EHR Conversion
- EHR Data Viewer
- EHR SYSTEM SELECTION & IMPLEMENTATION
- ezCheckDeposit – Automated Check Deposits
- ezDocflow – Enterprise-wide Document Distribution & Routing
- ezPay – Automated Credit Card Payment Collection
- Galactica – Enterprise-wide Document Imaging & Archiving
- Office 365 – Digital Transformation
- Patient Check-in & Registration Kiosk