Virtual meetings have become commonplace in a time when social distancing and telecommuting are expected, but that doesn’t mean everyone has embraced the new norm for communication with colleagues and clients cheerfully. In fact, a report that surveyed over 230 full-time American workers found that nearly a fourth of respondents felt uncomfortable with video conferencing, while another three-fourths said they still prefer audio to video.
With thousands of new cases still being reported each day, the COVID-19 fight continues to be waged, casting doubts on any hopeful vision of a speedy return to normalcy. Over the past two weeks, some states–such as Texas and Louisiana – have experienced upticks in daily averages of new cases, while others – such as Mississippi and Michigan – have remained consistent or even declined, respectively. But there is no question that the war has yet to be won.
- Contactless Patient Intake
- EHR Consulting Services
- EHR Conversion
- EHR Data Viewer
- EHR SYSTEM SELECTION & IMPLEMENTATION
- ezCheckDeposit – Automated Check Deposits
- ezDocflow – Enterprise-wide Document Distribution & Routing
- ezPay – Automated Credit Card Payment Collection
- Galactica – Enterprise-wide Document Imaging & Archiving
- Office 365 – Digital Transformation
- Patient Check-in & Registration Kiosk
- TSG Career Job Posting