Full-time Position for Financial Accountant
TSG is seeking a dynamic Financial Account to join its accounting and finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounting entries and Reconcile general ledgers
- Follow Company Cyclical Accounting Processes
- Provide detailed analysis and explanation of transactions
- Work with Company Accounts Payable functions- Vendor Invoice Payment, ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments and manage vendor contracts
- Prepare monthly financial and various detailed analysis
- Be familiar with Indian companies’ law and be able to research and interpret the relevant laws in the context of company work
- Be able to communicate and work with Indian authorities (like IT department, GST Department, etc.) for company related work
- Work with company CA for compliance related activities, including but not limited to the financial documentation
- Facilitate all statutory audits for the company
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with accounting software like QuickBooks, Peachtree etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of USA Accounting Practices and taxation laws is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, honesty and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
Compensation: Based on Skills experience
TSG Independent Contractor
TSG engages skilled workforce Globally.
Qualified candidates that are NOT located in Dallas (TX) / Shreveport (LA) area and agree to the following pre-requisites may apply to work as independent contractors for TSG:*
*Contractor Qualification criteria vary by position, experience and country of the applicant.
- Independent contractors are expected to work at least for 4 hours during TSG business time (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time -CST). This requirement may eventually vary with the increased or decreased presence during TSG business hours depending on your productivity, knowledge and skills.
- Independent contractors are expected to be adept in using computers/technology and must be able to work with tools /applications used by TSG for communication from interview stages
- Independent contractors are expected to work from their personal workspace and be able to deliver quality work to TSG from a remote work environment
- Candidate must be able to make him/herself available for interview or other evaluation processes during TSG business hours. Remote interviews will be conducted via Goto Meeting with Video and candidate must be able to accommodate that.
If Applicants’ qualify for TSG requirements provided on this job listing they may submit their resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR Team for interviews, tests, or other evaluation procedures applicable to the position offered, this will include:
- A in person or remote video interview may be scheduled initially to discuss your experience.
- Skills assessment interview which may include:
- Online shared screen work/code/project viewing
- Oral/written tests
- Additional ways of verification of your suitability for TSG
Today, TSG serves clients in USA, Canada, KSA and Ireland. We provide our clients a 24X7X365 technology solutions development, technical support and implementation teams in operation with our global staff.