Full-time Position for HR Coordinator
- Assisting with Global Hiring in the company- Scheduling interviews, Pre hire Process and onboarding process.
- Assisting with the payroll process of USA employees and global foreign contractors
- Researching federal and state laws to keep updated with compliance related HR procedures; Assisting with external compliance reporting and forms
- Developing and modifying internal policies based on Management Guidelines
- Understanding and executing work in compliance internal policies and procedures applicable to the HR department
- Maintaining employee records and leave management
- Documenting all department processes
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Providing employee compensation related or other analysis reports based on Management needs
- Conducting internal audits to evaluate compliance with policies
- Handling various internal and external HR requests, including employee policy related questions, employment verifications, background checks.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects based on company requirement
- Work with Global team during USA timing (at least till 3:00 PM CST)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in HR Management or Business Administration. HR focus related degree is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in core HR role. Experience with USA company and knowledge of USA HR Procedures is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong research, organization, documentation and time management skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in following USA Business Communication standards.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, honesty and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
TSG Independent Contractor
TSG engages skilled workforce Globally.
Qualified candidates that are NOT located in Dallas (TX) / Shreveport (LA) area and agree to the following pre-requisites may apply to work as independent contractors for TSG:*
*Contractor Qualification criteria varies by position, experience and country of the applicant.
- Independent contractors are expected to work at least for 4 hours during TSG business time (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time -CST). This requirement may eventually vary with the increased or decreased presence during TSG business hours depending on your productivity, knowledge and skills.
- Independent contractors are expected to be adept in using computers/technology and must be able to work with tools /applications used by TSG for communication from interview stages
- Independent contractors are expected to work from their personal workspace and be able to deliver quality work to TSG from a remote work environment
- Candidate must be able to make him/herself available for interview or other evaluation processes during TSG business hours. Remote interviews will be conducted via Goto Meeting with Video and candidate must be able to accommodate that.
If Applicants’ qualify for TSG requirements provided on this job listing they may submit their resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR Team for interviews, tests or other evaluation procedures applicable to the position offered, this will include:
- A in person or remote video interview may be scheduled initially to discuss your experience.
- Skills assessment interview which may include:
- Online shared screen work/code/project viewing
- Oral/written tests
- Additional ways of verification of your suitability for TSG
Today, TSG serves clients in USA, Canada, KSA and Ireland. We provide our clients a 24X7X365 technology solutions development, technical support and implementation teams in operation with our global staff.