Full-time Position for Network Engineer
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Perform centralized network management function for local and remote sites.
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Troubleshooting and supporting a complex network management platform.
- Supports administration of Datacenter servers, ADS and server clusters.
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manage Azure VPN site to site networks.
- Office356 and SharePoint Online.
- Cisco ASDM.
- Hands on experience in managing and administering Network IT Services.
- 2 years of networking experience, including Cisco Routers, Firewalls and Switches.
- Must have strong self-management skills, self-starter, work with minimal direction.
- Act as a technical resource to address and resolve inquiries and problems.
- Strong, clear and concise communications and speaking skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment.
- Individual must have the ability to work in a highly visible fast paced environment with minimal supervision and SLA deadline responsibility.
- Capability to treat each issue with a sense of urgency or Capability to categorize each issues significance.
- Sound knowledge in SQL Server, Virtualization, SAN, SCCM, IIS and SCOM will be a plus.
- Certifications: MCSE or CCNA.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
Experience: 2-3 years
TSG Independent Contractor
TSG engages skilled workforce Globally.
Qualified candidates that are NOT located in Dallas (TX) / Shreveport (LA) area and agree to the following pre-requisites may apply to work as independent contractors for TSG:*
*Contractor Qualification criteria varies by position, experience and country of the applicant.
- Independent contractors are expected to work at least for 4 hours during TSG business time (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time -CST). This requirement may eventually vary with the increased or decreased presence during TSG business hours depending on your productivity, knowledge and skills.
- Independent contractors are expected to be adept in using computers/technology and must be able to work with tools /applications used by TSG for communication from interview stages
- Independent contractors are expected to work from their personal workspace and be able to deliver quality work to TSG from a remote work environment
- Candidate must be able to make him/herself available for interview or other evaluation processes during TSG business hours. Remote interviews will be conducted via Goto Meeting with Video and candidate must be able to accommodate that.
If Applicants’ qualify for TSG requirements provided on this job listing they may submit their resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR Team for interviews, tests or other evaluation procedures applicable to the position offered, this will include:
- A in person or remote video interview may be scheduled initially to discuss your experience.
- Skills assessment interview which may include:
- Online shared screen work/code/project viewing
- Oral/written tests
- Additional ways of verification of your suitability for TSG
Today, TSG serves clients in USA, Canada, KSA and Ireland. We provide our clients a 24X7X365 technology solutions development, technical support and implementation teams in operation with our global staff.