Full-time Position for Senior Product Services Officer
The Shams Group (TSG) is looking for an experienced Product Service Officer who is passionate about building products customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will champion innovative patient engagement, financial, and business solutions for our clients within healthcare. You will focus on maximizing the business value of our products while acting as the voice of the customer inside the business and bringing passion to solving our customers’ problems in creative ways.
The successful candidate will have a vision of what to build and be able to convey that vision to the development team through user stories which accurately define the work and how objectives will be achieved. You must have excellent communication, prioritization and planning skills and a “can-do” attitude to lead product solutions from inception through delivery.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates Policies and Procedures
- Formulates and defines the solution scope and objectives through collaboration with prospects, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintains a deep understanding of customer experience, identifies and works to fill product gaps while generating new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Understands industry-focused technology, business, regulatory and compliance trends for the product(s) responsible for
- Obtains buy-in for new product features both internally and with clients
- Makes critical prioritization and project scope decisions
- Manages daily stand-ups and project retrospectives with project teams
- Champions product launch strategy with internal and external stakeholders
- Represents the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services and interfacing with client advisory groups.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Education or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in software Product Management
- Minimum 2 years of leading teams/people
- Extensive understanding of financial, clinical, and patient engagement systems in US Healthcare
- Ability to provide strong user experience/interface guidance and ability to develop effective user interface designs
- Expert level experience with Agile project delivery. Understanding of fundamentals of Software development
- Strong analytical skills, ability to make decisions based on data, intuition and experience
- Effective market and competitive intelligence gathering and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills- verbal and written
- Ability to travel
- Strong team building skills and personnel development talents
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- May Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to deliver quality performance while adhering to all company policies and procedures
If Applicants’ qualify for TSG requirements provided on this job listing they may submit their resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, tests, or other evaluation procedures applicable to the position offered, this will include:
- A in person or remote video interview may be scheduled initially to discuss your experience.
- Skills assessment interview which may include:
- Online shared screen work/code/project viewing
- Oral/written tests
- Additional ways of verification of your suitability