Full-time Position for Entry Level Software Engineer
Compensation: Based on experience and training time required
- Associate or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Be very comfortable with Windows OS, Windows Server OS and MS Office applications
- Experienced or be proficient in one or more programming languages
- Understand basic logic concepts and be able to apply them using SQL and Visual Basic code
- Good oral and written communication
- Demonstrate problem-solving, analytical and code reading skills
Following is a plus:
- Experience in SQL and Visual Basic/Vb.net/Asp.net
- Understand T-SQL syntax and familiar with SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Enterprise Manager
- Experience with different Microsoft technologies
- Experience in SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Microsoft technology certification
- Healthcare domain knowledge
*Candidates who are authorized to work for any employer in the US may submit their resume
TSG Independent Contractor
TSG engages skilled workforce Globally.
Qualified candidates that are NOT located in Dallas(TX) / Shreveport (LA) area and agree to the following pre-requisites may apply to work as independent contractors for TSG:*
*Contractor Qualification criteria varies by position, experience and country of the applicant.
- Independent contractors are expected to work at least for 4 hours during TSG business time (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time -CST). This requirement may eventually vary with the increased or decreased presence during TSG business hours depending on your productivity, knowledge and skills.
- Independent contractors are expected to be adept in using computers/technology and must be able to work with tools /applications used by TSG for communication from interview stages
- Independent contractors are expected to work from their personal workspace and be able to deliver quality work to TSG from a remote work environment
- Candidate must be able to make him/herself available for interview or other evaluation processes during TSG business hours. Remote interviews will be conducted via Goto Meeting with Video and candidate must be able to accommodate that.
If Applicants’ qualify for TSG requirements provided on this job listing and agree to the above pre-requisites they may submit their resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, tests, or other evaluation procedures applicable to the position offered, this will include:
- A in person or remote video interview may be scheduled initially to discuss your experience.
- Skills assessment interview which may include:
- Online shared screen work/code/project viewing
- Oral/written tests
- Additional ways of verification of your suitability
Today, TSG serves clients in USA, Canada, KSA and Ireland. We provide our clients a 24X7X365 technology solutions development, technical support and implementation teams in operation with our global staff.