Staff Accountant – Full Time
The Shams Group (TSG) is a software and consulting firm that focuses on delivering IT solutions that encompasses the following core competencies: E-HIM, Integration Architecture, Consumer Centric Advance Clinical Portals, Business Intelligence & Enterprise-wide Document Imaging, Revenue Cycle and a new Suite of Mobile Solutions. TSG’s innovative technology leads to enhanced patient, physician, and provider clinical experience for a cost-effective healthcare. TSG has been around for two decades and has worked with over 400+ hospitals across the world.
TSG is seeking a full time Staff Accountant to join its accounting and finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounting entries
- Reconcile general ledgers
- Follow Company Cyclical Accounting Processes
- Provide detailed analysis and explanation of transactions
- Work on Company Accounts Payable functions- Vendor Invoice Payment, ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments and manage vendor contracts
- Assist the Director of Finance in company’s various accounting and tax matters.
- Prepare monthly financial and various detailed analyses
- Taxes/Banking knowledge is an asset
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated to produce exceptional quality work
- Experience with accounting software like QuickBooks, Peachtree etc. will be preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Experience: Minimum 1 Year of experience
Compensation: Based on Skills experience
*Candidates who are authorized to work for any employer in the US, Please send resume to Hiring@shamsgroup.com