In September 2019, The Shams Group secured its first Atlantic Canadian province and was contracted to implement its Patient Check-in & Registration Kiosk at two main referral facilities within that province. In the year since then, the company has finalized partnerships with two other Maritime provinces and gained contracts to implement nearly three dozen more kiosks across Atlantic Canada.
The Shams Group’s Galaxy 7.0.0 has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT), 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group, LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program.
- Contactless Patient Intake
- EHR Consulting Services
- EHR Conversion
- EHR Data Viewer
- EHR SYSTEM SELECTION & IMPLEMENTATION
- ezCheckDeposit – Automated Check Deposits
- ezDocflow – Enterprise-wide Document Distribution & Routing
- ezPay – Automated Credit Card Payment Collection
- Galactica – Enterprise-wide Document Imaging & Archiving
- Office 365 – Digital Transformation
- Patient Check-in & Registration Kiosk