Interdisciplinary Clinical Documentation Portal (ICDP)
(Click image for enlarged view)
One of the biggest challenges of any Healthcare Information System is to present a complete account of patient health experiences in an accurate, organized, concise, electronic health record using clinical documentation. Most legacy clinical documentation applications are cumbersome, time consuming, and take time away from patient care.
TSG’s Interdisciplinary Clinical Documentation Portal (ICDP) accommodates the unique needs of clinicians by providing them with the tools to spend less time on the computer and more time on patient care.
|Certified MU Modules|
|Core Objectives (#3) §170.314(a)(4): Vital signs, body mass index, and growth charts|
TSG’s Interdisciplinary Clinical Documentation Portal (ICDP) can be used to document Vital signs, BMI and Growth Charts.
|Core Objectives (#4) §170.314(a)(11): Smoking status|
Record smoking status for patients 13 years old or older.
|Core Objectives (#10) §170.314(a)(15): Patient specific education resources|
Use CEHRT technology to identify and provide patient-specific educational resources.
- Accommodate the unique and personalized needs of all clinicians across all disciplines as they conduct their daily activities of providing patient care
- Present patient care information in a clear, concise, organized manner
- Provide clinicians with the tools necessary to spend less time on the computer and more time on quality patient care
- Easy, swift, maneuverability and intelligent data capture
- Point and click tools that support patient care practices, complete processes, and rapid organized data capture
- Eliminate redundancy and non-value added work
- Improve caregiver efficiency
Features and Benefits
- Convenient access to ICDP from the portal Home page
- Auto-login of the user’s credentials
- Leading letter search for the intervention by name or mnemonic
- Ability to place documents in a preliminary, draft, or final status
- Required queries do not have to be completed to set document statuses
- Documents may be edited until they have reached final status
- Documents may be cancelled (cancellation reason is required)
- Vital signs are trended, graphed, and flow back into the Physician/Provider Portal to the Flow Sheet tab
- BMI is auto-calculated from the height and weight of a patient
- Patient header includes height, weight, and BMI display for convenient review
- Instructions for document discharge, along with the option to print or send to the patient
- Easy access to patient education material using reference links and info buttons to access current problems, current medications, and final labs