Enterprise-wide SaaS Faxing Solution Integrated with any Business Application
ezDocFlow is an Enterprise-wide SaaS faxing solution that allows Organizations to automate the inbound and outbound faxing for end users and any business software application while eliminating the need of having a physical fax machine.
ezDocFlow is not just another faxing solution, but is an automated faxing workflow application that addresses automation of all activities related to faxing within any organization. In addition to the automation of faxing, fax workflow tracking, compliance and management, our SaaS faxing connectors eliminate capital and maintenance cost associated with buying and maintaining fax machines, ink, paper, fax phone lines etc.
How does it work?
Faxes are sent to one or more virtual fax number (existing physical fax numbers can be ported as virtual fax numbers) by senders and they are then received in a workflow associated with each individual fax number.
Every workflow has a User Interface (UI) dashboard specific to the workflow that shows the details of the incoming fax as well as the document. The details include sender info, date/time and more.
The administrator can authorize which users/user groups will have access to which workflow.
Using this dashboard, authorized users can then review faxes, print them, email them, mark them complete, trash them, download/save them or move/copy them to another workflow or move them to an individual user inbox if it belongs there.
Individual users can also receive faxes as an email directly if they have a dedicated fax number associate with their email address.
Receive Documents to Fax
Business applications can be setup to send reports/documents to be faxed to one of the integrated connectors of ezFaxWorkflow. Virtual Printer is a universal connector that exposes ezFaxWorkflow to any business application. It appears like a regular printer to the applications and the applications can be setup to automatically or manually print whatever needs to be faxed to this virtual printer. Other modes of sending documents/information to be faxed include HL7, XML, SQL, file exports and more.
Automated logic continuously monitors for documents that are being sent to fax and imports them into a workflow. On import, the document content is parsed and configurable rules are used to determine Recipients whom the document should be faxed to.
Manage documents to fax
A UI dashboard displays all documents to be faxed per business application and it also shows who they will be faxed to and the fax transmission status. One document may be faxed to multiple recipients. Using this dashboard, authorized users can add more recipients, correct fax phone numbers, resend faxes if the recipient phone was busy and faxing times out after specified retry attempts, cancel fax transmission and much more.
The outbound faxing workflow has programming checks built in to avoid multiple transmission of the same document to the same recipient.
Each fax to be sent is transmitted individually with Recipient phone number to the SaaS fax infrastructure who will then fax it. Success/Failure/Retry attempts for each fax is relayed back to the UI dashboard to keep users informed of activity status of the fax transmission.
Are you still faxing manually?
Manual fax machine… Consume too much money…Consume too much time…and Too much staff productivity
ezFaxWorkflow from TSG eliminates following Manual faxing issues:
- Possibility of hardware failure, such as paper jams and other critical malfunctions
- Dealing with fax repair request, purchasing ink and other fax machine related supplies
- Lack of integration/automation between Fax machines and your business applications
- Speed of transmission limitations over phone lines and limited number of phone lines
- Standalone fax machines processes lack tracking and security of incoming and outgoing transmissions
ezFaxWorkflow from TSG saves cost and increases faxing capability by:
- Providing high availability/uptime of faxing service
- Eliminating manual fax machines and their associated expenses like software, paper, toner, separate phone lines and maintenance
- Increasing staff productivity by providing faxing capabilities at their fingertips; without having to go to a fax machine, and then wait for confirmation that the transmission has finished
- Tracking of all faxes, inbound and outbound
- Enforcing privacy by routing faxes electronically from sender and to recipients, thus reducing the risk of sensitive information sitting out in open or picked up by unauthorized persons.
- Reclaiming IT time and focus spent on fax related maintenance
- Reducing issues/headaches/delays of faxing due to issues like out of paper, ink, paper jam etc
- Automatic/electronic incoming fax distribution
- Automatic faxing from business applications
- Eliminating investment in fax hardware and fax phone lines
- Completely customizable Workflows for managing every aspect of faxing for your organization
- And more