With so many things to distract us from the positive aspects of life right now, Thanksgiving season has become all the more important and needed. Psychologists have long cited the health benefits of expressing gratitude, and most of us have probably experienced firsthand what receiving a simple “thank you” can do for a person’s mood.
Burdened by a surge of patients, your ER is beginning to experience a slowdown. Registration clerks and nurses alike are scrambling to get patients registered and seen, but the team just can’t seem to get ahead of the surge. At the same time, one of your patients is at home, experiencing minor chest pains and a slight shortness of breath.
- Contactless Patient Intake
- EHR Consulting Services
- EHR Conversion
- EHR Data Viewer
- EHR SYSTEM SELECTION & IMPLEMENTATION
- ezCheckDeposit – Automated Check Deposits
- ezDocflow – Enterprise-wide Document Distribution & Routing
- ezPay – Automated Credit Card Payment Collection
- Galactica – Enterprise-wide Document Imaging & Archiving
- Office 365 – Digital Transformation
- Patient Check-in & Registration Kiosk
- TSG Career Job Posting